Solutionz’s Prime Call Services add value to your Audio Visual and Unified Communications investments with greater reliability, productivity, and ROI.
“Awkward!” Randall exclaimed with a smirk. Tom shot him a look and replied, “I am calling IT!” Randall and Tom were in the conference room on a video call with their west coast teammates and the audio was not working. Randall had tried everything he could think of, including hanging up and rebooting the system. Chris from IT came in and went through the controls but, even after 15 minutes, he couldn’t find the problem.
Have you ever been in a situation like this when you needed to collaborate with remote clients or teammates, but your videoconferencing system was not working properly? Frustration, embarrassment, and even anger are common reactions. In the case of Randall and Tom, one call to their AV integrator and the system was working within minutes. The Help Desk remoted in and reset the audio controls. While this was an easy fix, other services could have prevented the problem in the first place.
Let’s look at Prime Call Services and the benefits of having the protection of comprehensive audio-visual (AV) and unified communication (UC) services.
- Better business decisions based on the metrics and analytics built into the system
- Better ROI, cost of ownership, and operational health.
- Easier hardware and asset management
- Reduced costs for tech support and easier budgeting with predictable expenses
- Greater efficiency and quality control
- Easy access to Expert Help 24/7/365
- Increased Reliability & High Availability
- No Surprise Repair Expenses
- Longer Equipment Life = Higher ROI
- Rapid Parts Replacement
- Faster resolution for technical issues
- Training and support for users
- Increased productivity
- No increase in headcount because the technician is a Solutionz employee