Due to IoT (Internet of Things) it is now critical to protect your AV environments. AV equipment has become a large part of the IoT deployment because organizations relay confidential information over their UC systems, thus leaving these systems susceptible to attacks.
To address these threats, Solutionz is leading the way with a new enterprise grade security offering – “SecureAV”. SecureAV monitors, detects, alerts and blocks malicious traffic through your AV devices, reducing threat exposure quickly.
Solutionz provides an easy-to-use cybersecurity software as a service (SaaS) platform that deploys instantly and delivers enterprise-grade threat identification and protection.
Solutionz SecureAV looks at every data packet coming into-and-out of your AV/UC environment, using machine learning to determine if the traffic is a threat to your environment. It then reacts according to how you set your policy (“block the traffic, report the traffic or ignore the traffic”, etc.) -- to protect your environment against common attacks, such as eavesdropping, botnets, denial of service attacks, man in the middle attacks, LAN hopping, open relays and other common security issues.
AV equipment has inherent known vulnerabilities. It’s built to communicate! Historically this equipment didn’t reside on the network, but with a rise in AV over IP for simplicity and ease of use, coupled with the exponential growth of automated hacking (Even with segmented VLANS we are seeing breaches!), AV equipment is open to malicious threats.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A dedicated AV firewall is included.
- Automated monitoring: We monitor (24/7/365) of every data packet that crosses the AV/UC boundary with automated response (block, ticket, notification).
- Automated blocking: We detect and block malicious traffic that eliminates threat exposure.
- Customized Block Lists: automatically implemented to internal Security Operations Center.
- Annual Vulnerability Scan: identify vulnerabilities that compromise the security of your entire system.
- Customized Reporting: monthly, quarterly or yearly detailed reports of connections viewed, muted and blocked in your AV environment and depicts the security state of the AV environment.
- AV/UC environment scanning: monthly or quarterly scanning (optional add-on).
- Encrypted Communication (optional add-on).