Prime Call Support includes three support services to protect your conferencing investment: Prime Call Codec and Infrastructure Maintenance, Prime Call Onsite, and Prime Call Integrated Maintenance. All three services offers our customers access to highly trained and certified technicians via unlimited phone support 24/7. Prime Call Codec and Infrastructure Maintenance protects your investment by providing rapid parts replacement, software upgrades as available and unlimited end-user training. Prime Call Onsite adds to this protection by dispatching a technician to your site with needed parts to resolve the issue. Prime Call Integrated Maintenance protects your A/V integrated conferencing systems with and end-to-end support service covering all components, cables and programming code.
Benefits of Prime Call 24/7
- Offering 24-hour service testing facilities, unlimited training and technical support, as well as the easiest to use service program on the market.
- Unlimited Phone Support - Unlimited access to Solutionz’ Technical Service Center 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Round-the-Clock Testing - Available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week dial-in testing at Solutionz’ nationwide Video Test Centers
- Superior Response Time - Immediate response time to requests during normal business hours. Call back response time of no more than 30 minutes any time of day from the time the Customer places the call
- Troubleshoot with Network Provider - Network carrier is called by Solutionz’ Service Center if the problem is determined to reside in the network.
- Rapid Replacement - Receive rapid parts replacement, all parts are shipped using next business day service, for components deemed failed at the Customer’s location
- Software Upgrades - Obtain eligible manufacturer(s) upgrades and receive step-by-step walkthroughs for the Customer’s systems’ upgrade process
- Free End User Training Classes - Schedule free remote training (basic user) orientation classes for each video system for the term of entitlement. Half-hour classes accommodate up to 6 participants (a $750 value)