Did you know, the U.S. federal government offers billions of dollars in grant funding to government agencies, schools, healthcare organizations, and several public entities to improve procedures and delivery of services to our communities? Countless funding sources are devoted to outreach and services that request distance learning and telemedicine technologies. Solutionz Grant Program Services experts are dedicated to helping you discover those funding programs best suited for your video conferencing needs.
Grant funding programs such as E-Rate, the USDA RUS Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grant, the Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG), and funds from the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are a few of the best programs that will provide funding for technology projects. If these aren't what you are looking for, our advocates will explore hundreds of other funding sources to find the most suitable program for your program.
THE BENEFITS OF SOLUTIONZ GPS
Specialist will help eligible customers apply for and win grant funding for your communication technology needs. Grant funding services provide the following benefits:
- Comprehensive knowledge of various grant funding programs
- Expert one-on-one consultations
- Navigation through the grant application process
- Identification of prospective funding sources for your organization
- Development of grant proposals including consulting, applying needs assessments, brainstorming practical solutions, and refining goals and objectives
- Preparation of documents and applications for submission
- Grant proposal evaluation, review, and submission assistance
Solutionz Grant Program Services experts will be conducting a webinar, Thursday, June 5th. This webinar will focus on the details of the $500,000 USDA RUS Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grant. Let us enhance your ability to submit the best application possible, making it easier for you to win grant funding for your telecommunications technology needs! To register, click here!