The more connected employees feel, the simpler it is to embrace their employer and organization’s objectives. Keeping employees engaged and connected can be a challenge for employers, but this is essential logistically and also socially.
When employees feel connected to their company or organization, they it has been shown to be mutually beneficial to both the worker and the manager/executive. A study from BlessingWhite identified numerous benefits to this, including that engaged employees will stay at a position or company if they feel they are contributing.
Benefits of employee engagement:
- Teleworkers and Remote Desktops
- Encourage these employees to handle secure information from many locations including their mobile desktop. Staying connected mobily boots productivity and communication no matter when or whare.
- Events and Training
- Broadcast events too all employees so they all have access to the correct and same information.
- Use Videos in Meetings
- Use videoconferencing in meetings to make face-to-face meetings no matter where employees are possible.
- Use Telephony with Video
- Use your phone or softphone to make face-to-face video calls.
- Allow employees to use BYOD
- Team Workspaces
- Virtual teams are able to share information in these workspaces to share information, collaborate, and interact.
- Flexible Work Spaces
- Utilize your workspace so that employees have the freedom to collaborate, innovate, encourage teamwork.